I only wanted to give an update cause I know there are lots of ladies out there trying to decide on what fertility medication to take. I just want to say that Femara side effects, for me, are so much less painful and dramatic then the clomid. My hot flashes were a lot less mild, and no crazy mood swings or pelvic pain. Although, I am a little more bloated and gassy, but i'll take that over a moody hot flash any day!
So this month, we might have to throw out. I have a stupid stomach condition that is landing right in the middle of my fertile cycle. Its just too painful to even think about having sex with my stomach all jacked up right now. But I look forward to trying next month, now that I know what to expect from the Femara.
Just a picture of the aftermath of the ER. They couldn't get blood drawn for the longest time. I could feel the needle every single time moving around, chasing a vein. FINALLY, they brought in phlebotomist and she had to use a baby need to get into the tiny vein in my hand to draw blood. It was a complete nightmare. I really did cry almost the whole time. And I refused the IV. Now the next 90 days Im on drugs and a have a list full of food restrictions. This isn't the funnest time in my life right now, lets leave it at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment