4/10/13

Mission: Baby Miller

just a quick update. Went to the Dr's yesterday to confirm cysts, and thank god there were none. I was going to skip any treatment this month, but we had an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that I had 12 eggs ready for the ovulation race and the dr said it would be a good month for treatment. So here we go! Month one of Femara, and hopefully we drop a couple eggs! Wish us luck, send baby vibes!

its weird that me and wes even talk baby names when we aren't even pregnant, but so far we have locked in Lucy if we ever have a girl, and possibly Collin or William if we ever have a boy. I didn't think I would be so territorial with a name in my life, and nothing has even happened yet haha.

Also, my boss's wife, who was carrying the triplets as a surrogate, had the three babies yesterday, 2 boys and a girl, all a minute apart and.they were all over 4 lbs! im so happy for them and the parents! I can't even imagine triplets, let alone carrying triplets for another couple. People are so amazing to me.

1 comment:

Di said...

I will send you all the baby vibes possible :)