Ugh, I wish this post had some better news, but it doesn't. People have been surprised I went back on facebook as well...if you read my post, I didn't say it would last forever :) I got back on to get back involved with the book club ( the awesomest book club ever)
After the 2nd month of the Clomid, it has been discovered that the mood swings are just too much to bear, and i thought the hormones have given me cysts on my ovaries. It sucks, I'm not going to lie. Its been hard for both Wes and I to go through the ups and downs of the medication.
We are opting to go another way as far as medication. I am going to try the Femara. it is also used as an infertility treatment, but with less side effects. If you google it, you will see its pretty common. The only down fall is that its really supposed to be used for breast cancer patients, and is black labeled for infertility treatments. I had to sign a huge waiver and consent form. Im sure the FDA is going to put a kabosh on it anytime now, so i picked up my prescription on it already. Im sure its not likely that the kabosh will happen within the next 30 days, but you never know!
I've also read up on some fertility supplements and have been drinking a ton of 'fertility' smoothies and adding this Maca Root powder and some Super Greens powder, and I've also been drinking tea, appropriately called "fertiliTea" haha. I will try anything!
Did your husbands or boyfriends participate in the March Madness mustache growing? Wes did, and he was so proud! I am convinced he looks like a creepo though...like, white van creepo!
I also did a few Throwback Instagramming and posted these in March..
Yep that is me with braces...I look so young..I was only 24!!
Okay, so you may have not known this about me, yes i wore glasses, and yes I was baptized, at age 11. I am pretty sure I am beyond calling a Jack Mormon. That is me with my merry misses and merry miss teacher ;)
This is my awesome Mom, rockin' her style at age 37! She is gorgeous, right?!
I've also thought about my dad quite a bit, I like this picture of him, cause at this moment in time, he was really happy..and his proudest of me, I think. Even though Mark is in this picture, I like it and I am happy to have it to see my Dad smiling. I miss him.
Wes and I have been to four Jazz games this year...we are so lucky to have a connection! They are so fun to go to, and I know it makes Wes happy!
To end this post...I had two very special set of friends move away from me that I am going to miss very much! One couple will be easier to visit, Justin and Cassie, cause they are just in St. George. Plus I will see them in May, twice! One for Cassie's baby shower that I am planning with Mary and Beckee, and the second time for Memorial Day weekend in Mesquite!
The second couple will be harder to visit, Heather and Tom moved all the way to Seattle. Me and Heather have been friends since St George. She was my first culinary buddy! Then when I moved to Lehi, she moved from Logan and we reconnected and just hung out and had such a blast together. We kept talking about plans to be pregnant together! it could still happen, but we will be miles and miles away. She has definitely seen me through all my ups and downs, especially in the early Wes days! if you know what im talking about, you know it was a rollercoaster! I love you Heather- I can't believe your not 15 minutes away anymore :(
No comments:
Post a Comment