This month I start Round 2 of the Femara. I can't say I was too disappointed that this first round didn't work. It was more of the outside variable that affected it, like my gastritis landing in the middle of my fertile window! So unlucky!
Good news is, I have the gastritis handled. I am just learning everyday what I can and cannot have- for instance a soy milk steamer or corn tortilla chips. (so random, i know- but whatever is in them bothers my stomach)
Last week i started a new venture of working out...twice a day! 20 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical, and 20 Min at night plus 60 minutes on the weekend, but just once a day on the weekend. I won't weigh myself, cause i know my muscles are a little inflamed and swollen from all the exercise, it will affect the number on the scale. Im motivated to look somewhat decent in a swimsuit by the end of the month when we go to Mesquite. I probably should have tackled this , like, 10 weeks ago. Better now than never, right?
I just ordered this on Amazon, and can't wait to get started on it!
Who doesn't love Jillian? I just needed something to supplement all this crazy cardio and weight lifting doesn't appeal to me very much.
Anyways, as always, I am asking for everyone to send your baby vibes this month. Hopefully this is it! We are just so ready to start a family and start this next phase of our lives :)

No comments:
Post a Comment