Wesley's test results finally came back! we waited 11 days! I was so stressed out. But I can breathe a sigh of relief- he came back all normal. as well as all my test and exam results!
I love that I can communicate with my Dr via email. Its the type of relationship you want anyway right? I see my new OB GYN in Feb and it will be the same type of relationship.
So whats the deal? We are both normal and still haven't been able to have our little Miller baby? I am trying to not whirl my brain over what could be causing it- bad luck, health, caffeine, not flipping my legs over my head and all those old wives tales, STRESS?. Part of me makes me mad about why we are taking so long and others it happened , seemingly, so quick. However, I think that, at this point, it really is what in God's plan for us and when he thinks we should bring a little baby to this World. I just need to keep myself positive and not dwell on what hasn't happened, I know- easier said than done.
So now , we just need to determine if Clomid is going to be a go still.
A few weeks ago I went and saw a psychic. I was kind of skeptical but still had an open mind about it.
She touched on alot of things- my personality, my marriage, my family, and of course I asked if we were going to have a baby soon. Now, I don't want to weigh to heavily on what she said, but she said that she sees me with a baby bump by the summer, and that we will have a boy. We would have a little girl immediately after our first child, back-to-back pregnancies! Oh my! I really hope all this comes true!


No comments:
Post a Comment