11/9/11

Halloween & Other Updates.

Its mid November!  I took out my favorite turkey!



HALLOWEEN

this was my inspiration for our costume this year


But instead of paying $50, i paid $15 and made ours out of felt, a cake box and scrapbook paper


the whole thing is too hilarious! here is the rest of the gang
 

At Work we had Pee-Wee Herman, Rachel Maddow, Banana Man and Me




THE BEARD IS GONE

lets see the progression ...
I am beyond elated! the final pic will come soon! ( we are doing christmas pictures- hold please)



OTHER STUFF THAT FLIPPED MY BURGER

Yes I am still obsessed with cauliflower, and i've learned to make cauliflower cakes! like potato cakes, and a good substitute for hash browns. SO GOOD!

IKEA stuff made my bakers rack even more functional: I bought the hanging wire, the one that has the red towel on it, in the desks area- and than the 'S' hooks are just amazing, like hanging bananas and kitchen tools-cheap- it was 1.45 for 5 of them!


I finally finished cleaning up the spare bedroom, and got Wes' man cave decor up



The man loves educating on sports...i snuck this photo of him while he was so focused on this explanation of a read option to me. He literally rewound the TV and paused it to this particular play to explain to me a READ OPTION play. he then proceeded to push play so i could see this football technique in motion. Seriously, right?




No comments: