My next installment of The Ung Family coming to America is in the works.
My mom was pregnant with me and brother was only 10! I thought I would share this Refugee log with you to see their pass into America! When I first saw this, i was so happy to see the name of my grandparents. I never had any growing up and I got a nice sense of completeness after seeing it. I was also happy to see my Mom remembered her parents names, she was an orphan most of her childhood up until her teens, when she reunited with her father, and he had passed away soon after.
My mom and Dad didn't have the opportunity to have a good education. When their kids had it, they pushed us hard, it was everything to them. My friends from Junior High and High School can attest how strict my parents were and my crazy curfews! My Parents just didn't understand all the extra curricular activities. But maybe now, you all can understand why :)
More to come soon! Thanks for reading!
1 comment:
WOW! That is amazing Moo! Especially loved the check mark, will resettle anywhere!
Post a Comment