Signing day- on our way to the title company, I was starved. I said to Wes "I hope they have cookies for us". He thought I was talking out my ass but they really did have cookies waiting for us! Wes kept one of their pens as a memento. Such an exciting day for The Millers! Thanks everyone for the congratulations!
I was a little disappointed when we got keys and walked into our new home- the previous owners left it really icky :(. I spent That Sunday just cleaning the kitchen. The rest of the week I was wiping baseboards, cabinets, floors and blinds. However, they did leave us a nice note and congrats, and Mormon wine
This was our old place the morning we moved
With the help of some SUPER AMAZING friends. We got loaded and unloaded in two hours!
New furniture came!
Don't mind our mess here, I took this the night I got this stupid cold
My favorite part of our place is the kitchen!! Storage galore and I can't wait to get some baking done!
And a pantry!!! I almost peed out of excitement. ( or I may have sneezed hard and some pee came out- just pregnancy)
A perfect spot for my bakers rack...
And my early Christmas gift has a nice home too
Once we get the bedrooms done, mainly the nursery- I will post pics.
I got so busy with moving and packing that I forgot to take belly pics or notice any of my pregnancy quirks. This is it. My energy is good and I feel good most days. Definitely cant hide it now.
I started getting sick on Sunday. Which , luckily, my mom made me some yummy Asian chicken noodle soup and fried bananas! The ultimate in Asian comfort food!
Then I loaded up on Halls Defense drops and lots of water, and meds ( after I saw that it was okay). I was nervous about getting sick and how it'd affect Blueberry, but my dr's office said it would be okay. everyone is telling me I probably got sick more so from the stress of moving ( I really pushed myself cause I wanted it all done) packing and cleaning plus being around people who were sick. It was probably a way of my body making me finally rest.
I did get some good quality resting time in
With Ree and friends of course!
Maddy moved into our old place after we moved out and she is getting married this Friday! Such a big week for all of us!
My next post will be the gender reveal- I'm totally betting its a girl, we will see!! 164 days til Blueberry arrives!














No comments:
Post a Comment