Bowling season just started! Which means my Thursday nights are free until April. YES- I KNOW! The season is sooo long.
If you don't know- the team won a couple seasons ago , circa 2010. They will continue to participate in the League until they get that trophy again.
Here is the proud picture of Team Bumper Then Split when they won.
(Franco, Dillman, Ryan, Justin, and Wes)
Wes also receives numerous recognitions for his bowling accomplishments, we have all the magnets on the fridge to prove it. He's such the over achiever!
It is very rare to see someone bowl a perfect game, let alone , it be recognized in a sanctioned league. It really is a big deal. I wasn't there to witness this phenomenon. I was at a dinner with some friends and on our way back to the bowling alley, Cassie received the call from her husband about Wes' perfect game. I was excited and I sent everyone a panicky text to take a picture. Like a proud mom " TAKE A PICTURE!!!!"
So these are the only pictures taken. I am so bummed I wasn't there to see this in person. ( didn't win Wife of the Year for this one, I'm sure)
He amazingly has the same length of hair and facial hair, I just noticed. So, let's not talk about that 3rd game, a 182 after a perfect game, haha.
So proud of my hubby, it really is one of those once in a life time things. He gets a plaque from the League, and was awarded $100 in cash as well (of course i got half, we always share our winnings)

1 comment:
That is amazing!!!!! I had no idea Wes was such a skilled bowler. I don't think I know anyone else who has done that. Well done!!! And good job Mu for getting it documented :)
Post a Comment