7/3/11

We're Married!

What a hot day it was! aside from overheating in my dress and cooking the guests, it was a lovely day. We appreciate so much all those who came to witness our big day!


My Hair and Makeup took a lot longer than anticipated because we had the rehearsal that morning. The guests were all seated by 10 but i wasn't ready- im pretty sure my dress wasn't even on yet...so my sincerest apologies for keeping everybody in the hot sun...on top of that, pictures took longer than anticipated and the food came out late...OH MY! But most people were patient and were able to stay and enjoy the rest of the event. I kept over heating in my dress and so i would disappear into my brides room and put cold towels on my legs and back, my friend happened to have ice packs and put one on my back as i put one on my chest. I can't even imagine how Wes was feeling in his tux! I missed out on saying hello to many guests, but I hope everyone knows how thankful i am you came!


Our ring bearer, Ratanak, and our flower girl, Julee were the sweetest things!

More to come....

No comments: