First off, the invitations that went out had the date of May 25th haha and it had already passed. Larissa hurried and texted the guests and i heard it was pretty funny. It just set the tone for what was to come:)
I had such a fun shower, it was hosted my new sister in laws Larissa and Maddie, and my mother in law Corrine. check out the spread!
My mom brought her famous ham fried rice- here she is breaking down the ingredients for Corrine - haha, no recipe here!! just all from memory
I got sooo many fun gifts and we laughed a ton- but i can tell you- i wish someone video taped my reaction to UNO attack, its my favorite game.
I am so happy for the love and support from all the girls! They all made my experience magical and memorable!











1 comment:
I want that RICE RECIPE!!! That is my favorite dish...please, please, please!
Post a Comment