As you know, Wes sold R2D2 to carmax about six weeks ago. One car wasn't too bad, until it was starting to affect the little things, uhm like me being to work when i wanted to be to work, or leaving when i wanted to leave, or needing the car when it wasn't around, and i think he was starting to feel bad about not being able to contribute to car pool Sunday golf day. We were going to get a Pontiac Vibe, used with 115k miles- seriously. We woke up Monday with that intention. However, after his uncle inspected it and the dealership being the typical shady small dealership it was, wasn't budging on the price, we walked away from it. Wes was definitely discouraged. We got a tip from Blake to go see Franco at the new Toyota dealership in Draper. I remember I Facebooked it and people were really against Karl Malone's Dealership. But- look what he got at a good deal- thanks to a generous friends and family discount- AND look who he got to meet!
| Toyota Camry LE |
MOVING!
Its amazing how everything sort of falls into place and just goes smoothly when you are married to THE ONE. I feel like planning and communication is so much simpler now, I think cause Wes has to care by default now. nothing is temporary anymore haha. For instance- our wedding thank you cards. Seriously done in a week! Moving- Stage 1=done! Yes, we are moving to my mom's at the end of the month by the way, we aren't sure how long we will stay there, maybe just right before her and I want to strangle each other, haha. My mom and I have a funny relationship- we're close, but can't be around each other too long or else we fight-WAIT- isn't that like kids? But she is a great Mom, and she did awesome walking me down the aisle at the Wedding. She is adorable! She didn't want to leave us when we got to the front, i guess it took her a while to realize she was really giving me away :(
iPhone People
A couple years ago when Wes moved in with me and we made our relationship 'official' we also got Blackberry phones shortly after. Big event=new phone. we called ourselves Blackberry people,you know, like their commercials they used to have? Wes got a Storm and I got a Tour. Last week, our phones were literally on their last digital legs- serious freezing and temperamental downloading issues. It was TIME. time for an upgrade- think Beyonce's 'upgrade ya' song. Plus we just had a big event (aka the wedding) which equals NEW PHONES! I had a rough time letting go of my blackberry more than Wes. When did you NOT see me with my Blackberry in hand? But than i was sold when i knew i could get the white one, HAHA. Wes is non stop on his phone! he LOVES it. I swear we don't even talk anymore at home, he is either busy playing angry birds or watching stocks on his phone- MORNING NOON AND NIGHT....
( and yes, i will be hearing it for posting this pic- but look at him! first thing in the morning--iphone!)
| Angry Birds, ALL THE TIME!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment