11/17/15

Family Photos: The Millers 2015

Here are our family photos. I thought I'd have them here instead of trying to explode instagram or a fb album. Poor chuck was having a horrible teething week, so her mouth was sore and some of the pics show it..so sad. but she was a trooper! I didn't want to get to involved cause it took me a while just to try and pick out matching outfits..which in the end, we all just wore black.

I didn't want to find a secluded park area or an untouched spot up at the canyon. I just wanted a homey looking place, so I chose Gardner Village. It was fun, but there were a lot of people there too! gah! oh well.

I like to do these every year, even when wes and I weren't with child. because I like to see us in professional photos. Haha. Im not even lying. I think everyone should get away from the iphone and get at least one legitimate professional family photo done every year.













She just learned how to "stomp" so we used it here in this session.

















Got a new head shot done, the other one was outdated, plus i have hints of purple still in my hair


and this amazing water color made it on our christmas cards! ask http://fromnoelle.com/ to create one for you, she can get as creative as you want and then use picmonkey to overlay it onto your photos. 



No comments: