3/30/14

The Love of a Family

This weekend, I was spoiled by my Family yet again. Wes' Mom and Sister hosted the cutest baby shower for me and we invited our family members.

I'm going to rub it in, I really think I have the BEST in-laws in the world. Corrine and Larissa went all out for this Brunch. Look how cute everything is! Wes' mom made everything! and my Mom brought her ever wonderful chow mein to the mix.

These favors were made of toilet tissue paper rolls and decorated as favor boxes, which were filled by homemade butter mints made my Larissa! Delicious!


And the Owl theme continued- so adorable!





The wonderful ladies in my life!


This picture is particularly special to me- such love, sacrifice, compassion and strength wrapped up into one picture. I am fortunate to know these ladies and have them in my life.



I had so much fun with everyone and Baby Charlotte got A LOT of clothes and blankets this time around. I probably won't need to purchase for a year or two!



I keep saying this to people, but it is really amazing to see the support that comes when you're pregnant with your first baby. All my family and friends, my co-workers, are just the greatest people, and Charlotte is going to be born into such love from all of them.

I think of the people who have passed that are missing this experience with Wes and I, specifically our Fathers. But I feel them everyday, Angels watching us and making sure the good in this world is blessing us as much as they can help it. Even though they aren't here with us, they can see us and be with us through it all. We love them and miss them very much! I truly believe their angel hands have helped us to where we are now.

I wasn't this young when my dad passed, he passed in 2011- I just love his smile in this picture :)

1 comment:

MamaMags said...

Great post Moo! What a fabulous shower. Everything looked to die for! I especially love the pic of you and your dad, you were darling! (and still are) Can't wait to meet your Charlotte.