To start, this letter to Babies r Us is very entertaining...everyone should read this!
Early Valentines Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. YUM! we've been here twice now and both times have been amazing. So good!
Then for Valentines day, Wes got me this sweet bracelet! Husband of the Year? I think so!
and i love when my scentsy orders come in, especially on valentines day! I got Posy Peach and Caramel Pear Cider (something like that) and French Lavendar for the bedroom.
I dote on this man! Love him to pieces!
So week 1 of the Clomid started on 2/13. I took it at night and the next day I felt fine. But today i got emotional..so funny! I started to tear up when Wes asked me to drive to work today . I hope everyday isn't like this....i also hope that it works and so that i don't have to go through it again.
Oh I made these lovely muffins for Valentines as well..best muffins you will ever make! heres the recipe-
Banana Crumb Muffins
this self photo was taken, I think, this past summer...Im just wanting to be back to this happy girl again :) Its been quite the rollercoaster. But enough of this wallowing and loathing! Happy Friday Friends!


1 comment:
Love this post! I hope everything works out with the medicine. You are so strong! Keep goin girl! :D
Post a Comment