Amidst the annihilation of football on the tele, laundry, and dishes- I decided to get my Betty Crocker on and do some baking. This time it was a recipe found on the side of the flour bag. You never know with those recipes if they are reliable. But I can vouch for this one. Of course, Wes loved them.
I used semi sweet, cause that is what I had, but i ran into some mini rolos at the grocery store and my next batch i make, i will definitely incorporate those, or even the mini reeses peanut butter cups- YUM
Waiting for them to cool is the worst part! but worth the wait..i chowed down about three of these before they made it into packaging
I love twine these days, i think it adds a nice touch to anything! Paige and Ryan were the lucky recipients of these today, Who will be next?
No comments:
Post a Comment