8/31/12

San Diego: Day 2- San Diego Zoo!

The sun came out today! loved it! Perfect San Diego weather too! This zoo is huge..and hilly- i am certain my breakfast calories were easily burned off within the first 3 hours of walking. on this day my ankle was really bothering me, so i was kind of moody from the walking. I just remember that night looking at how swollen and achy it was. I would recommend to everyone to try and never have an ankle injury- its so slow to heal and ruins everything! Other than that, I tried to capture my favorite parts of the zoo

Elephant Side

Mammoth Side

Love these kids interacting with this guy








This elephant was going though a physical therapy session on his feet
Im certain this guy was itching his crotch on this boulder





I was really thinking about an ice cold coke here
Feasting on his buffet


this bird is extinct, im glad i was able to see it in person.
Mean muggin it
Witness evolution










His face made me a little sad...once in lifetime shot


















No comments: