9/12/11

When the husband is away……


I miss him and spend money:

This weekend Wes went to a fun Bachelor party extravaganza in Vegas. First time the hubs leaves out of town after our wedding. I must say, I had a HARD time. Sleeping at night was the worst. I couldn’t actually. But this is how I kept busy- Yard Salin’ with Mom, Gardening and Shopping! Here are the pics!

Yard Sale fun finds!

We went to about 3 yard sales, i didn't capture everything we bought, but my mom was the one who came out with the best deals. she spent 12.00 and got an electric kettle, an electric griddle, an electric chopper, sweatshirts and some other small items. SERIOUSLY! bargain!! i spent 20 dollars and got bowling balls, apothecary jars and a cake stand- haha. 

I bought these for Wes to try out for his bowling at the Bowling League. $5 bux each- the bags alone are worth it!!




My mom bought this old fashioned , hand crank, meat grinder for $1. and it works! she loves it!

My Moms Garden 
The beginnings of an eggplant

she is too cute!

this is an asian pear tree. my mom is protecting the fruit from falling- so she put them in these mesh bags and tied them to the branch. Speechless.



Peaches!

Green Onions growing here, below the asian pear tree.





75% off at Macy's? Yes- and Thank You!





1 comment:

Momma Mags said...

your mom is adorable! I love, love, love the pears in the mesh bags, and growing onions below it...absolutley PRICELESS! And look at you being all wheeling and dealing...you go girl