9/26/11

Settling In

Last weekend , with the help of some awesome friends ( Ryan, Paige, Tyce, Matt and Blake) and a grueling 8 hours , we moved into the condo. I don't think I have ever been this tired or achy since boot camp. I felt so bad for Wes and the boys helping move the furniture UP 3 FLIGHTS of stairs. Here's how this place is coming along:

Boxes Everywhere!!
My glorious kitchen! Now that I am looking at this- that garbage can needs to be replaced.
Dining room. Stay tuned- that dining table is getting a make-over!
I am excited we have a hallway. I know thats lame, but you seriously had to see the last place we were in

After all the heavy lifting- Wes' mom brought us over dinner. AMAZING! she made fajitas and brought over all the fixings- how nice is that? We are so glad she did that because we were to tired to even call for pizza.

The nice thing about our new place is the location- since we have moved in- we noticed that we are near a Little Caesars Pizza, a Jimmy Johns, and Starbucks.   Life. Is. Good.


No comments: