Harmons does deep discounts on certain items throughout the store that they label "Last Chance" . the Last Chance items usually run in the middle aisles in pantry essentials and cleaning supplies. But I've found some in the beauty aisles and baby items.
I've purchased bleach for a quarter..25 cents! and i bought all of them they had. I bought coconut water for a quarter as well!
Its also good to look in the dressings and marinades cause if you are stuck on what to cook for dinner, chances are you will see a last chance item on the shelf. I got a yummy organic teriyaki sauce and a yummy asian bbq sauce for $1. just be warned to not fall in love with any of the Last Chance items, as they are the last time you will see them on the shelves.
my latest discovery was stash tea that I got for 91 cents a box...stash is usually $4 a box, and I love tea so this was awesome! I also got this yummy trail mix for $2. most quality trail mixes run $7-$10 and so i bought all they had and its been yummy with my morning yogurt.
I also got organic coffee for $2 a bag as well.
So, forget walking around Target , let me stroll at a store in which the items they have I really need! Does this confession all of sudden put in the 'old lady' category...sure! and I'm okay with that..i love saving a few bucks any time, anywhere! Plus it releases that stigma that Harmon's is so pricey..if you shop the sales and their generics, its actually pretty reasonable and comparable to many other stores.
So all you hungry savings seekers, I hope to see your Last Chance Stroll pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment