5/19/15

#Charberryturnsone, The Party

I can't believe my baby is one! I am sure all parents say that, but it really is unbelievable! We had a fun time even though it rained all day and was 40 degrees. the turn out was still wonderful, so thank you to those who came and braved the weather!









So this birthday also turned inro a TV op. not on purpose, well not in the beginning. but then it kind of spiraled out of control.

http://www.kutv.com/fresh-living/features/main/stories/Muyly-Miller-1-year-old-birthday-party-129524.shtml#.VVvAUDY4nTZ





Im struggling to reinvent, retitle, rebrand what it is I am into one. I think at some point will call myself a creative director. not sure.  anyways- obviously debbie worthen had no idea when introducing me on my segment.

My favorite part about her birthday was seeing her stare at all the kids. it was like a kid zoo for her.


  i put flamingos randomly every where, cause i had to fit them in somehow and i just though, they won't fit in so just make it obvious. haha


this was one of my favorite things as well, We have seen all those chalkboard signs, but I loved how this was simple and fun and different.

the professional images were taken by the amazing Amanda Hendrickson. of course my favorite photog and the nicest girl you will ever meet!! and the face painting was done by Fantastic Face Painting, the owner is Danielle and she is great! I made charlottes smash cake with a mix. and canned frosting. $2 cake cause i knew it wasn't going to get eaten haha.  I put the owls i had from my baby shower last year as well. I made the floral one and it was kind of hard and wasn't very stable haha. but it was fun.

Hopefully you aren't tired of hearing about the festivities but it was really really  an amazing experience to celebrate her first birthday and to show it off in such a fun way.
PS. she is doing a campaign for UESP in which she will be photographed so look out in the fall for her pic shown somewhere either on brochures, sign up packets or commercials! I told wes that me and charlotte have now been in the media in a couple different ways and now its his turn...the media millers!



No comments: