4/1/15

Time is FLYING

Oh you know, so I had a moment to update the blog a bit. It's been pretty insane lately..but it's almost over and I get to deal with another project for May! Wes LOVES me right now haha.

First I need to post pics of my Buggy cause she's the best. I can't believe she is 10 months already! and SO fun. she talks and sings and crawls and climbs. what an amazing thing, being human right?


I got to do a photoshoot with some fun etsy shops and Freshly Picked donated some moccs for our models..yeah donated! so presh, right? I love these kiddos! thanks Amanda (Kluesner) for taking these photos! you are amaze-ing!


 Here she is at 9  months! the infamous photo op of 9 months in 9 months out


Now at 10 months she looks so different already right?!

maybe its just me, and maybe because i feel like time  is flying by me faster than a G6.

So I've received some fun press lately


thats pretty rad! one of my New Years Goals was, vainly, was to get on TV to promote my business. And CHECK that one off the list ,little did i know i would be in Print too! 

 and a few online features this year already as well from Utah Valley Bride, The Perfect Palette and Utah Bride Blog.



Charlotte is in that water bottle stage..its the only thing that will keep her attention haha


We went to the Aquarium and had tons of fun, she loved it! So we bought a yearly pass so now we can take her whenever. It was so fun, And i love seeing daddy daughter moments like this so much. Wes is such a good dad, so amazing attentive and patient with her. 


Little Micah Liston, I got to snap a few newborn pics for Tyce and he is so precious! 

Oh, and we have a curious crawler too- she likes to go into and under things now!

So I did that segment for my wedding workshop a couple weeks ago, and I must have did something right..they asked me back in May! So I will keep you posted on that. Some of you already know what my talking points are but I will wait to show the segment to tell anyone else :) It will be fun though! 

I can't complain you guys, even though my stress levels have sometimes rocketed into space, I have managed to keep it somewhat functioning in my home ( having a cleaning company come clean your house is a plus) and a supportive husband is so key to any woman out there wanting to be an mompreneur. 

No comments: