Go to Home Depot, ....or Lowes- whatevs.
You will need:
3 or 4 5/8 wooden dowels
A package of rubber feet things see pic below
A canvas drop cloth, or I actually had some linen fabric at home
A safety pin
A pipe clamp
Decorations
I made a 3 sided teepee
First put your rubber stopper feet on the end of your dowels, these will provide stability from slipping
Then set up your frame and slip the clamp over your dowels and tighten with a screw driver til it holds the dowels up right
Drape your cloth around the frame and trim what you need after you fit it the way you like it. After you do that, secure it at the top covering the clamp , with a safety pin
Then add ribbon to clean it up, I also added feathers , to make it more ..authentic?
And the final product looks like this
I'll probably add the fourth leg, the package of rubber feet came with four- it just makes sense. But this teepee will cost you about $20. Not bad!! 







No comments:
Post a Comment