Victor left March 2011 and he is going to be back this Spring. I can't believe How fast time flew. This mission has been very life changing for him, I am sure..the life lessons he is learning , as well as teaching..and he's only 20! It's so amazing.
Below all the pictures are a thread of an email he left on his emails that he sent with the pictures..it just goes to show that boys are still boys...its pretty entertaining if you have a chance to read it :)
From: Victor
Miller <victor.miller@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, May 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Clinton Berhow <clinton.berhow@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, May 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Clinton Berhow <clinton.berhow@myldsmail.net>
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Victor Miller <victor.miller@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
Hey man, that letter is going to have to wait another week.
I didn't really have a lot of time to do anything today. We did get to play a
little ball though. I didn't think it was that fun. It was bush-league. Too
many elders dinking off, you know what I mean. It's not fun unless it's serious
or competative.Can't wait to play with you again. I miss you bro. I promise I
will write you a letter next Monday. Be careful up there. Love you man.
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Clinton Berhow <clinton.berhow@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
whats up bro! how are u and t-lith or the lith dawg? lemme
know. you should write me a letter on of these days itd brighten my day. all i
see is black people shooting eachother. so hit me back man! love you
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Victor Miller <victor.miller@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
Miss you...Long time
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Clinton Berhow <clinton.berhow@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
Doucher ha
On Monday, May 13, 2013, Clinton Berhow wrote:
Okay give me one more email. Why can't u? That's dumb tell
Taylor what's up. I like the hood though its cool. Can't wait to see ya.
And yeah Matt's letter take foreverrrr to get here haha
On Monday, May 13, 2013, Victor Miller wrote:
On Monday, May 13, 2013, Victor Miller wrote:
Yeah I'm here but we can't email back and forth. It's
against the rules here. I'm sorry you're in slums ha ha ha. I love you dude.
I'm sure you know about Nick's call. Crazy stuff. I got a letter from New
Zealand. I'm sure you know who that is.
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Clinton Berhow <clinton.berhow@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
South side is a terrible neighborhood. Literally I'm in the
worst place in America haha
On Monday, May 13, 2013, Clinton Berhow wrote:
Dude u there?
On Monday, May 13, 2013, Victor Miller wrote:
On Monday, May 13, 2013, Victor Miller wrote:
Ha you're white wash training. Have fun bro! Is the South side
a nice place or is it still the Hood? Dude I can't wait to see you again. I
know that you are a great missionary. Keep working hard and be obedient.
How is your family doing? I haven't heard form your Dad or
Mom or from Taylor in a long time. Do you know what they are up to? Well dude.
I only have 10 months left. It's crazy how fast it goes. Daniel gets home in
November just in time for the new Modern Warfare! OH SNAP! I love and miss you
bro. Keep up the correspondence.
Live long and prosper.
Elder Victor Miller
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Clinton Berhow <clinton.berhow@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
haha dude that is nuts. but guess what? i am getting
transferred! going down to the south side! i am white wash training dude... its
gonna be crazy.i freaking love you man.
brothers.
elder berhow
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Victor Miller <victor.miller@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
I'm not kidding you. I will send you a pics next week. Right
now we have 4 dates and one coming up named Michelle. She is very special. 5
transfers in one area huh? that's a long time! Honestly they didn't really say
who the Senior was but I've been out longer. That stuff doesn't even matter
anyways because we try to have equity in everything that goes on. There have
been a lot of cool experiences down here. It is starting to heat up though.
Clint I love and miss you so much bro. You're my brother! Have a miraculous
week.
Love Vic
Jeff finally typed me an email. Took him a while.
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Clinton Berhow <clinton.berhow@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
so ho is senior companion? you i am guessing. are you
freakin kidding me though i cannot believe you guys are comps!!! freaking
crazy! that is legit man. how many baptisms do u have dude? i freaking miss
both of you. itll be fun to play ball with you guys when i get home! I am still
in logan square. i have been here for 7 1/2 months and i still love it. its
right in the city and the hood. but transfers is this week and i will prolly
end up leaving. i could stay another though i wouldnt mind it. well i love you
a lot! write me back buddy.
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Victor Miller <victor.miller@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
PS one of the Elders in my last District started calling me
STEEL MILL. So when I get back that's going to be my new gamertag! HA!
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Victor Miller <victor.miller@myldsmail.net>
wrote:
No comments:
Post a Comment