12/3/12

Toodles to my Sidekick

4 years of my life -The Saturn.  I had it with me through all my fiascos in Saint George. It made a lot of trips from St. G to Salt Lake. I remember I took it, and my  little  dog Lucas with me once in the winter around 11 pm in a mad dash to SL to catch a boyfriend cheating on me! I made it in 3 and half hours, in the snow--sped through Beaver like it was nothing.

Lucas, loved more than anything, car rides around the block in it..


If you don't know- Lucas now resides in California with a man who just lost his wife to cancer 2 years ago.

It hauled me up the inclines of Traverse in my glory days with the roomies. It drove from Lehi to Midvale to rendevous with Wes at the J.E.W. House.

It let people crash in it during long road trips to Mesquite.


And as, shown here- it took me to fancy pie and beer parties on the 24th of July.


And it took us away on our wedding day. Live Long and Prosper. I hope your next owner takes care of you and appreciates all that you are.





No comments: