I have this need to always share funny happy moments in my
life. I’m pretty much an open book about the silly stuff. And its all just
coming out in this thing called a blog.
We have some friends getting married in couple months,
Justin and Cassie ,and I couldn’t be more happier for them- its gets me all
warm and fuzzy inside thinking about Wes and I with our little happy marriage. And
I am positive the honey moon phase isn’t talking.
But seriously, I can never think of anyone I’d rather be
with, hang out with or anything. It just fits. When you have that special
someone in your life like I have Wes, it makes things- easier. Things just fit
into place and work out. I always tell him he is my favorite person. I stumbled
on this happy quote on pinterest.
Recently we had date night at a Grill and Brewery called
Hopper’s. I should rewind- I came home from work and started eating dinner. Wes
came home and wanted to go out to dinner. I suggested that we go out and he can
have dinner and I can have dessert.
We spontaneously decided to do a beer tasting and this is
what we got for $6!
Yummy, crafted beer. A few I disliked. Most of them I took
kindly too. This led us to thinking. NBT- New Beer Thursday. Every month, on
one Thursday , we will try a different beer and get the Growler of that
brewery. We decided to have a growler collection. Some time ago, I forgot what
a growler was, I knew that container started with a G, so I said Gurgle. So we
are starting a Gurgle Collection. Its going to be awesome!
And this was my dessert- Bread Pudding! Love this stuff so
much.
And it was a real date, cause we went dutch on the bill.
The latest of our little Victors Mission:
She is the cutest lady ,right?
He has sent a few letters out to the family and Wes is
emailing with him. His last email talked about an Xbox game and updating him on
news and events about the Jazz and Broncos. Haha.
2 comments:
I love that you call it a Gurgle! I'm going to start using that term also :)
you better!!
Post a Comment