Monday- Work and Junior League
Tuesday- Work and Wes' Birthday Dinner
Wednesday- Work and Mary and Lynn's Wedding
Thursday- Work and Awards Dinner with Paige
Friday- Work and Heathers Rehearsal Dinner
Saturday 2pm to 1 am sunday- Heathers Wedding EVENT
Sunday- Moving our office ( overtime!)
To say the least I was exhausted! but here are a few fun pics anyway :)
| i don't know why this is sideways, but the favors Heather had were koozies and says "Stolen! from Heather and Tom's Wedding" CUTE huh? |
| Wes and I decorated their car and this was one of the sayings we wrote. we had a lot of fun being sneaky :) |
| I sent this to Heather the next day hehehe :) |
1 comment:
You are busy with a capital Z....at least it keeps you from being bored...keep looking for the silver lining. oh, and at least now it's over! whoot whoot.
Post a Comment